Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 
Mood: pissed off
Music: Thoughts of a dying Atheist - Muse
Color: death. meh, thats not a color.
Today is: Gettin ready to move out of the house day

and it scares the hell out of me, but the end is all i can see.

im having a breakdown. but im keeping composure.
i cant legally discuss it, but here is what i can tell you:
1. I will be moving out of my house in the next couple of weeks. If you're willing to house me for weekend or so - have bag, will travel. February, I should be living elsewhere. Probably out by CV in a family friend's basement. Take note: I am pretty much living by myself.
2. Divorces suck. But in a way that only leeches know how.
3. As i learn more and more about this process, it makes me unhappy that i didn't say something earlier.
4. I will be getting a therapist starting February 1st. if you have any suggestions of really good therapists (not psychiatrists) it would be greatly appreciated.

If you ever need me, the cell is where to reach me cruel cruel world
~*N*~

praying you didnt give this to me... les, im going. you don't need to come. im going by myself and then im kicking that bastard in the ass anyway.





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all