Mood: SO TIRED.
Music: See below
Color: Dark. thats what it still is outside.
Today is: Emmy's day, becuase she clearly know what keeps me writing on my blog and will entertain me... oy
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
1. Zero 7 - In the Waiting Line
2. Jimmi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
3. Peter Gabriel - Here Comes the Flood
4. Stroke 9 - How Many People Wanna Kick Some Ass
5. Tiziano Ferro - Sere Nere
6. Salt N Peppa - What a Man
7. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
8. Madonna - American Life
9. Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlantisism
10. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist - Muse
Alex told me that they found a body on USC's campus while he was there for his audition. Emmy's blog (frick, xanga... or whatever) said his name was "Sid" and he jumped/fell off a dorm roof.
for all of you that heard and were concerned cruel cruel world.
his name was robert palmer...