Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Thursday, January 13, 2005

 
Mood: upset
Music: daniel bedingfield - gotta get through this (my new anthem)
Color: ugly
Today is: an ugly, upset day

"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."
-Mia, Pulp Fiction

I stole this from Emmy... bwahaha, thank you my oregonian pal... (however, mine isnt nearly as entertaining as hers...)
"Year in review -- first sentence or paragraph from the first entry of each month."

January: i know a drug store cowgirl...

February: So this weekend was... ah... painfull? yes, painful. lets start at the beginning.

March: Welcome to Jeers and Cheers of '04. Please take your seats, the show is about to begin...

April: This morning: got up late, even for getting ready for teaching art class with my mom.

May: SAT IIs suck balls yo.

June: EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS = Favorite Spice + Last Foreign Vacation Spot = Paprika Prague

July: Natalie Lewis
attn: Summer Seminars
Pardee Tower, Rm. 714
614 W. 35th Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90007

August: la lalala lalala lalalalalalala la... [editor's note: thats gunther and the sunshine girls...]

September: ive put myself on a diet.

October: I am actually really confused right now.

November: how do you do well, to make me feel like I do

December: Watch the sunrise
Say your goodbyes
Off we go
Some conversation
No contemplation
Hit the road

I'm pissed off at blogger, because it turns out that it wont save any more than 300 of my posts, so it will periodically delete them as i continue to write.
so my writing from 2002 is gone.
i wish i still had that. i planned on printing my entire blog out this summer and making it into a notebook.
instead, i guess ill just have to do the last year.5 that i have.
i am mad at you blogger. bring back my posts, please.

well, what a year... so MUCH has happened.
i guess it can finally be released to the general public. So here is the official statement (at least on my behalf): my parents are getting divorced. you should all know that ive known that this has been a long time coming (especially from my perspective) and in no way do i need your condolences. However, i will need everyone to put with my bipolarness/moments of insanity/depression etc. Regardless of my knowledge of this situation, i am still upset that it is taking place, but in no way am i letting it take over my life.
However, that in combination with other failure have a tendancy to make me upset.
if i dont get into USC, i may just move to europe and make slave babies with bo... which actually sounds EXCELLENT.

yet, i feel very... upset.
my stomach is upset.
i am upset.
my life is upset.
this basketball game may be an upset.
i need less upsetting upsets.
ouch. this hurts real bad cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

but i want you... so bad...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all