Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Saturday, March 05, 2005

 
Mood: Lazy
Music: She has no time - Keane
Color: Fabulous
Today is: Natalie plays Sims2University after she writes her soc paper day.

Got a letter from SC today.
It scared the shit out of me cause it was one of those thin lil envelopes.
Almost died.
Think I peed a little.
Turns out they were just asking for my first semester grades.
Which I sent over 2 weeks ago.
SC is so weird.
But I love them.

Stay tuned for photojournaling KTP, B, and Nobot style.

Here's your daily reminder (via IM):
Bau: it makes me all warm and fuzzy when sims take more priority then a real person.
Me: it makes me all warm and fuzzy when you call me anti-semitic

~*N*~

whos that spartan with my tp?
its me! its me!





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all