Clap Clap 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


Funny how little words spur so much controversy...
scooter
Free Web Counter
scooter

 

Sunday, March 06, 2005

 
Mood: a little buzzy/a little pissy
Music: girls just gotta have fun - cindy lauper
Color: amberish beer foamy


props to alexfword.
Post anonymously.
01. Tell me a secret (or just say something really fucked up.)
02. Give me a compliment.
03. Tell me what you hate about me.
04. Write me a love note (or just a haiku about something in your wastebasket.)
05. Lyrics from a song that reminds you of me.
06. How long have we been friends?
07. How well do we know each other?
08. Anything else you'd like to say to me?

editors note: My suggestion if youre going to answer these questions (which im asking you to do) say things in such a way that you would want to hear them - so dont say like "youre a loud obnoxious bitch" be more like "youre kind of loud sometimes and sometimes youre mean to people... why?" Be mature... children.

i was reminded why i couldnt stand certain people tonight. maybe i should write another editorial, just for them, and just for you cruel cruel world.
~*N*~

the hot tub had no bubbles... too bad it didn't break the silence...





This page is powered by Blogger.


order allow,deny deny from 67.171.196.230 deny from 207.207.127.252 deny from 24.21.156.155 allow from all